Sunday, October 20, 2013

"My Work and My Glory"

This week not much happened.  We were supposed to have the baptism on saturday but when we went to have the meeting with her the day of, her dad still hadnt given her permission yet, so we couldnt do it that day...  But she is super excited so hopefully this week we will be able to get permission from her dad.  But it was awesome, that night we had another lesson with a diffferent member.  And it was awesome!!  He is going to get baptized this sunday.  And im pretty sure we wont have any problems with this one.  But it is going great here.  We are having quite a bit of success, and i know this is because we are working hard.

We also had a ward party this week like jonny.  And i also got to hit the piñata.  It was a ton of fun.  We had a lot of food candy and cake.  That was a lot of fun.  

Im sorry the pictures are hard to see but I hope that you are able to see them, because I like to share what I am seeing with you because it is awesome out here.  But I think I might be able to figure it out this week.  But it is hard to use these computers because they are literally like computers from the 80s.  But yeah I hope all is well.

My scripture for this week is in moses 1:39.  For behold this is my work and my glory to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.  I love this scripture and I know that this is the time that the lord is truly hastening his work.  I love being a part of it too.  It is awesome!

Love Elder Stuart, the Younger...

No comments:

Post a Comment