Sunday, October 6, 2013

Photos!


This is where we went today for pday.  It was an awesome waterfall, so I figured that I would stall on it.
This is me giving a word of wisdom pamphlet to a drunk guy.  It was pretty fun.  Then we walked around the corner after and we saw another one, so elder Brito was going to do it too, but then some random people walked up and put like a cherry bomb by his head.  When it went off the guy didnt even budge.  So we decided to leave.
This is me and elder brito on a bridge that we walk across almost every day.  It is beautiful
This is my house.  In the door on the right is our room, and my bathroom is right by my suitcases.  Notice my suitcases still have the red things on them...  Elder Britos desk is the desk on the right, and mine is on the left.  Also our kitchen is to the right of where im standing.  This water jug thing is where we get all the water that we take in.  Drinking, brushing teeth, and for cooking.  It sucks to not be able to use a sink...
This is my room in the CCM.  I was in the top bunk on the right.
This is me Elder Pyper Elder Hansen and Elder Dixon.  These were some of my closest friends in the CCM

No comments:

Post a Comment