Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another week in paradise


Well another week has already passed... The time just flys by here... but yeah things are going good here... Unluckly (not sure if I spelt that right) we had a little bit of bad luck this week... We were going to have a baptism on this past saturday, but well he drank coffee so he couldnt get baptized..  We thought that everything thing was good but when we passed by on thursday he told us that he had drinken coffee... because he is living in the house of a less active, and well this less active gave him coffee, and he drank it.  So yeah that was a bummer... but I believe that he will still be baptized some day... but not today... 
 
Also we have had a good time together me and Elder Falcon, everything is going good with us, but he will be leaving this next week so I am a little sad, but a little happy to be getting a new companion... I always like having the change of companions it is pretty fun...  So yeah but I hope that I will be staying in this area...
 
But yeah I am super excited for this next week I am ready to work for this next week, we have some good plans for ending the mission of Elder Falcon, and he is super ready to end working like chuchos... (Guatemalan slang for dog)  But yeah we are super excited for that...
 
And back home that is a super crazy week that passed, I hope that all is well and that you have fun!
 
And my scripture for this week is, well its a chapter, but I want you to read Alma 5... It is a little harsh, but it is my favorite chapter in the book of mormon... so yeah read it...
 
Love Elder Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment